Let’s Relax Spa’s New COVID-19 Measures to Protect our Customers and Staff
Let’s Relax Spa is Ready to Welcome you back at our Spa in the ‘New Normal’ Situation
We have raised our safety and cleanliness standards to the new level with our new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among every visitor and staff in our spas.
Watch the video below to see what we have implemented.
Let’s Relax Spa taking health and safety to the new height
New measures for welcoming customers:
– Created a temperature scan station at the entrance.
– Improved an online booking system to limits the number of customers.
– Introduced touchless payment.
– Adjusted some massage techniques to keep the intimate distance.
– Introduced take-home snacks.
New measures for keeping our staffs healthy:
– Set up mandatory training about COVID-19 measures and prevention.
– Added daily temperature checks on every staff.
– Required face masks to be worn at all times while on duty.
– Required every staff carry and use alcohol gel.
New Measures for an infection-free environment:
– Added UVC Sanitization as a final step of room preparation.
– Clean high-touch surfaces every 15 minutes.
– Added reminders for everyone to socially distance.
– Installed alcohol sanitizer stations throughout the area.
– Replace fresh bedding sheets and clothes for every customer.