We have raised our safety and cleanliness standards to the new level with our new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among every visitor and staff in our spas.
Watch the video below to see what we have implemented.
New measures for welcoming customers:
– Created a temperature scan station at the entrance.
– Improved an online booking system to limits the number of customers.
– Introduced touchless payment.
– Adjusted some massage techniques to keep the intimate distance.
– Introduced take-home snacks.
New measures for keeping our staffs healthy:
– Set up mandatory training about COVID-19 measures and prevention.
– Added daily temperature checks on every staff.
– Required face masks to be worn at all times while on duty.
– Required every staff carry and use alcohol gel.
New Measures for an infection-free environment:
– Added UVC Sanitization as a final step of room preparation.
– Clean high-touch surfaces every 15 minutes.
– Added reminders for everyone to socially distance.
– Installed alcohol sanitizer stations throughout the area.
– Replace fresh bedding sheets and clothes for every customer.